Are you already earning with Adsterra or willing to start? How about getting an extra money reward for sharing your success?
We are happy to announce the case study contest: tell us about your achievements with Adsterra and win a $200 deposit for the future success 💰
Write a detailed (see Requirements below) description of your case in English, Spanish or Russian. The case study must be fresh, original, and must include as much detail as possible. We value the unique approach, new ideas, and a spirit of innovation.
Send it to [email protected] before 5 December. You can share as many success cases as you want and win multiple times!
Wait till December 12, when the Adsterra Team will announce the 10 winners on social media and via email. We will make our decision based on how authentic, creative, and inventive the solutions are.
- Write a detailed description of your case to [email protected] in English, Spanish or Russian; subject: “Case Study.” The description must be original and must include:
- Source, name, and payout of the offer (the offer must not be private);
- Screenshots with statistics: campaign budget, profit, ROI and any other numbers that matter;
- Screenshots of the creatives, landing pages, and pre-landers you used;
- We accept statistics from Adsterra dashboard or a tracker you use.
- You must use Adsterra as the only traffic source for this case (Popunder, Web Push, Native ads.)
- We accept cases with min ROI of 30% and min spend of $50 per day. Also, the case must be recent: end date not earlier than 15 August 2019.
- We will not consider case studies with adult content or anything that goes against Adsterra Terms & Conditions.
- The contest will be open until 5 December 2019, and by 12 December 2019, Adsterra Team will pick Top-10 cases, and each winner will get a $200 deposit to their Adsterra account.
- Adsterra reserves the right to publish the winning cases on our media platforms and external sources mentioning the authors. You are more than welcome to publish your case, but only after the Adsterra publication.